InfoBay in HealthCare
InfoBay enables the exchange of confidential medical information securely using encrypted communication to secure all data transfer.
When sensitive medical information falls into the wrong hands, the results can be devastating.
PHI (Personal Health Information) such as medical history, payment records, and correspondence with healthcare professionals, hospitals and providers contains valuable, personal information that must be handled with the utmost security as a crucial part of patient safety and quality of care.
The challenge is keeping the information private from most people, while giving quick access to the hospitals, healthcare professionals and insurance providers involved in the patients’ care.
Securing PHI has become even more challenging over the last few years with the significant rise in digitalization, on-line availability and patient access to medical data.
InfoBay – with its secure platform – offers a full solution.
- To secure communication between patients and doctors, hospitals, clinics and service providers
- To allow doctors to securely collaborate on a case
- To enable hospitals to send encrypted medical test results directly to a patient
- To schedule medical treatments in a private digital mode
- To distribute financial statements, balance sheets, payment information and invoices
InfoBay helps hospitals and HMOs to be HIPAA compliant (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), by securing personal health information, as well as physicians’ professional communications.
We invite you to join us for a live infoBay demo.
18 Hasivim st. Petach Tikva, Israel
© INFOBAY – All rights reserved